Default additional frequencies for army corps of engineers in New Hampshire

Does anyone know any other frequencies for the Army corps of engineers? I have 168.125 is on the Mt. Kearsarge repeater, but am wondering if there are any others that I may be missing?
    Chris
    Weare, NH

Have you tried looking in the wiki ????
    http://scan-ne.net/wiki/index.php?ti...rs_New_England
    Pete
    never forget W6 & 343 & C9

Yes, the input, but we do not publish inputs [based on the Policy of this site]

Additionally there are others [known as links], but no one has confirmed or validated them in years, so I am not putting up stale info.

And there probably are simplex channels for On-Site as the various Dams, Spillways etc

Spend sometime searching at the same time they are talking and see what you find.
    138-144 / 148-151 / 162-174 are the three vhf search bands.

Quote Originally Posted by cboykonh View Post
    Does anyone know any other frequencies for the Army corps of engineers? I have 168.125 is on the Mt. Kearsarge repeater, but am wondering if there are any others that I may be missing?
    Bill Dunn N1KUG
    Cruise Ship Frequencies
    http://scanmaritime.com

"The tougher it is to find a frequency, the more it makes me want to work to find it. - I've learned to use the SEARCH Button"

Default Army Corps of engineers and Army

I noticed the section on USACE, excellent job with the addition. I did notice that there are 2 sections for Everett Dam. I think one of them Is Everett Dam in Weare/Dunbarton and the other is Hopkinton Dam Located in Hopkinton N.H.

I was woindering if the USACE and National Guard have FCC licenses?
    Chris
    Weare, NH

Any of the Federal frequencies are coordinated and authorized by the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA). The Preface in the "Redbook" explains it. See page 4 here:
    http://www.ntia.doc.gov/files/ntia/p...eface_5_11.pdf

chris

[ Again !, Please do not create a new thread when you already have one running on the same/subject/topic ]
    Note - threads have been Merged

Sections ?
    I think you mean Call-Signs.

At the time, that is the known information, if after listening for awhile anyone can provide more accurate information we will greatly look into adding/changing the info.

As Chris points out, Federal Agencies are not assigned [unless applying for (RARE) Part 90 licenses] FCC Call signs.
    Altho similar in Look, Federal Agencies are issued [and not Avail to the GP (General Public)] thru the NTIA

I noticed the section on USACE, excellent job with the addition. I did notice that there are 2 sections for Everett Dam. I think one of them Is Everett Dam in Weare/Dunbarton and the other is Hopkinton Dam Located in Hopkinton N.H.

I was woindering if the USACE and National Guard have FCC licenses?
    Bill Dunn N1KUG
    Cruise Ship Frequencies

"The tougher it is to find a frequency, the more it makes me want to work to find it. - I've learned to use the SEARCH Button"

I have heard the Friday morning roll call of the flood control sites, but I am wondering if there is more activity on the freqquencies in times of flooding and other heavy rainfall events? If anyone has any information on this, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Chris
    Weare, NH

I have heard the Friday morning roll call of the flood control sites, but I am wondering if there is more activity on the freqquencies in times of flooding and other heavy rainfall events? If anyone has any information on this, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Common sense should answer this question and all the other times "activity" is in question for any organization anywhere. Yes.

168.1250 is the only regularly used frequency for ACoE around our area. If they use any others, its extremely rare. There is a link in the 143Mhz range; but it simply carries traffic from 168.125. They will occasionally operate on some Local police & fire frequencies as needed. Unlike police, fire, etc. ACoE use of radios is a small part of their operation. Outside of the daily roll call, they may not use a radio again until the next day at roll call.
    John Marcel
    K1FDD/WPXA902
    Concord, NH Fire Alarm

Some of the ACOE trucks have radios some don't no rhyme or reason.

Some Patrol, water and land [See Cape Cod]
    It's a brave new Scanning World, don't expect immediate results, some frequencies [not just ACoE] are dead for days, weeks, months and years, then all of a sudden, WoW
    it take patience and time for much of these....remember some are seasonal [ ski areas ] Also some might be Low Power and the only way you are going to hear them is to be on-site

Quote Originally Posted by KB1FJR View Post
    Some of the ACOE trucks have radios some don't no rhyme or reason.
    Bill Dunn N1KUG
    Cruise Ship Frequencies

I know there might not be that much traffic on a day to day basis, but I was wondering if it gets busier during times of emergencies, like during the mothers day flooding? I unfortunately didn't know any of their frequencies back then, and was just wondering if anyone did know if there was increased usage for that event or other types of events like that? I know during other times there wouldn't be much traffic and I would expect that would be the case. That is why I am curious if anyone has heard increased traffic during major flooding emergencies or events?
    Chris
    Weare, NH