Downloads
    Uploads

Default New Fusion repeater in Walpole, MA

Hi Folks,
    I swapped one of the Walpole UHF repeaters over to a Yaesu System Fusion rig. It's running full AMS (analog in/analog out, Fusion in/Fusion out). Give it a shout if you've got a Fusion radio ($280 gets you a portable). Not much traffic on it, so message me here if you want to test. We've got some issues to work out still. It's too close to our PD's antenna and the RX de-senses big time when they transmit.

W1ZSA 448.975
    -5 MHz offset
    Analog PL (TX/RX) is 141.3

Still waiting for a coordination for my DMR VHF repeater.

-JR
    W1JFR

Downloads
    Uploads

Awwww. No Fusion love. :-(

-JR

Downloads
    Uploads

I'll give it a try. The Bridgewater 444.550 (88.5) was part of last year's free test program with the DR-1 repeater. We then decided to get the DR-1X for $500, which could be interfaced with a controller, etc. the DR-1X is now on the air, with the Arcom ADR interface allowing connection to the RC210 controller. We have it linked (analog only) with the 147.18 repeater for now. 18 is also now improved, as its running about triple the power it had been for the last 10 years or so.

We can only run 10 watts on 444.55 due to PAVE PAWS, but coverage is quite good for what it is, analog and fusion.
    Jeff Lehmann - N1ZZN WQDJ863
    Hanson, MA