Thread: 164.2125?

Downloads
    Uploads

Question 164.2125?

While searching for Cape Cod Airshow activity I came across 164.2125 P25. Sounds like it might be a VA Hospital, they specifically mentioned "West Roxbury Drive Up" and there was a mention of nurses as well. I can't seem to find any reference to it. Our Wiki shows 162.2125 as the West Roxbury VA Hospital. Could that be a typo?
    Scott - Scan New England Webmaster

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Va Ri

I'll check my notes when I get home from the Cape of Cod Air Show, but I seem to recall that as a VA RI Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Scan Cape Cod
    While searching for Cape Cod Airshow activity I came across 164.2125 P25. Sounds like it might be a VA Hospital, they specifically mentioned "West Roxbury Drive Up" and there was a mention of nurses as well. I can't seem to find any reference to it. Our Wiki shows 162.2125 as the West Roxbury VA Hospital. Could that be a typo?
    Bill Dunn N1KUG
    Cruise Ship Frequencies
    http://scanmaritime.com

"The tougher it is to find a frequency, the more it makes me want to work to find it. - I've learned to use the SEARCH Button"

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Va

164.2125 167.9 Hz was Brockton VA Police, they may have migrated to P-25
    Also this is in P-25 White River Junction VT VA

I was originally thinking of 162.6125 P-25 which is Prov RI VA PD

Quote Originally Posted by ecps92
    I'll check my notes when I get home from the Cape of Cod Air Show, but I seem to recall that as a VA RI Channel.
    Bill Dunn N1KUG
    Cruise Ship Frequencies
    http://scanmaritime.com

"The tougher it is to find a frequency, the more it makes me want to work to find it. - I've learned to use the SEARCH Button"