This forum is for discussion about the overall website and message board setup, comments, suggestions, and gripes.

Scott

#1 Post by Scott » 20 Jan 2019 16:05

Hi,

As many of you may have noticed I have been away from here for a while. I'm working my way back from this hiatus and finding my way back into the hobby. The hiatus was necessary and all is well. I am downsizing here but I will be returning as time passes.

Scan New England will live on. In all likelihood it will be under new ownership at some point in the near future. I will remain on as an admin but I assure you it will be in good hands; quite likely better ones than I offered for the recent past and current incarnations of it. I expect it will move forward successfully and continue to be the go-to for regional New England coverage of our hobby.

As a result of my downsizing there is some equipment available in the classifieds of this website and some higher end items posted around the interwebs at QRZ, Radio Reference, and a few other places. Don't be bashful! You know you need some of it! :D

Thanks to all of you for your continued participation here and stay tuned for further developments.
Scott