SNE Fantasy Football for 2016

Discuss any non-radio topic. Just about anything goes. Be civil, and NO FLAME WARS are allowed! Kick back...relax...have a virtual beer...it's on the house! Welcome to the Bar & Grille!
Scott SNE Webmaster

SNE Fantasy Football for 2016

#1 Post by Scott SNE Webmaster » 27 Jul 2016 12:15

OK you hockey pucks. Who's back in? Who wants to be in? Who wants to be verbally accosted by me for 17 weeks? Chime in now, chumps!
Scott - Scan New England Webmaster

ecps92

#2 Post by ecps92 » 27 Jul 2016 12:38

Sign me up Commish, atleast your name is not Roger Goodell
Bill Dunn N1KUG
Cruise Ship Frequencies
http://scanmaritime.com

"The tougher it is to find a frequency, the more it makes me want to work to find it. - I've learned to use the SEARCH Button"

W1KNE

#3 Post by W1KNE » 27 Jul 2016 18:32

I will under one condition... You let us freakin' know ahead of time when the freakin' draft is.. on THIS forum!

KTHXBYE

Mark SNE Moderator

#4 Post by Mark SNE Moderator » 27 Jul 2016 19:54

I'm in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mark,

Scan New England Moderator

On Twitter @marksheehan17
http://www.tsviewer.com/locate_user.php ... &sID=42201

Scott SNE Webmaster

#5 Post by Scott SNE Webmaster » 02 Aug 2016 20:53

Draft day will be decided this weekend; likely as always as close to regular season start as possible. Stay tuned.

Scott SNE Webmaster

#6 Post by Scott SNE Webmaster » 04 Aug 2016 10:04

Draft will be held Wednesday August 31 at 1900 hours. Now you have plenty of time to plan for it.

ecps92

#7 Post by ecps92 » 04 Aug 2016 10:17

I think NECRAT will need multiple reminders :)
Scott SNE Webmaster wrote:Draft will be held Wednesday August 31 at 1900 hours. Now you have plenty of time to plan for it.
Bill Dunn N1KUG
Cruise Ship Frequencies

"The tougher it is to find a frequency, the more it makes me want to work to find it. - I've learned to use the SEARCH Button"

Scott SNE Webmaster

#8 Post by Scott SNE Webmaster » 04 Aug 2016 13:48

Draft will be held Wednesday August 31 at 1900 hours. Now you have plenty of time to plan for it.

:t

ecps92

#9 Post by ecps92 » 31 Aug 2016 18:59

Hey Mike !!
Reminder of the Draft in 10 Seconds
Bill Dunn N1KUG
Cruise Ship Frequencies

ecps92

#10 Post by ecps92 » 01 Sep 2016 06:18

And where was the Commissioner ???
Scott SNE Webmaster wrote:Draft will be held Wednesday August 31 at 1900 hours. Now you have plenty of time to plan for it.

:t
Bill Dunn N1KUG
Cruise Ship Frequencies

W1KNE

#11 Post by W1KNE » 01 Sep 2016 07:55

ecps92 wrote:Hey Mike !!
Reminder of the Draft in 10 Seconds
Thanks Bill!! I was there... unlike someone else in this thread.... ;)

Scott SNE Webmaster

#12 Post by Scott SNE Webmaster » 23 Sep 2016 11:23

I've just been informed that we have a team owner who can't continue due to other commitments. Is anyone interested in taking over a team mid-stream? First come first serve. No obligation other than showing up with a full roster each week and having a good time.

Until someone takes the team I will control it, fairly, with the personnel that were drafted, and I will not make any trades or other moves. Someone needs to take this team over though, and ASAP.

Scott SNE Webmaster

#13 Post by Scott SNE Webmaster » 02 Jan 2017 21:05

The No Fun League has come to an end. I spent a year in this league of monks. None of them can talk smack and actually have a fun time doing so. Very disappointing.

I was a little relieved when a few of them made a half arsed attempt to bust my chops in this thread. Something about me not showing up for the draft. So my team went on autodraft, and some of the results were OK, others not so much.

So I tweaked things over the season. And with that I present to you the Total Buttheads....Fantasy Football Champions for 2016. The Buttheads were late bloomers, stumbling to a 4-6 record at one point. It didn't look good. And then a funny thing happened...they never lost again and proceeded to tear through the playoffs, dismantling and embarrassing every team that stood in their way. All of those teams had better records in the regular season than the Buttheads, but when it mattered most they folded like a worn-out roadmap. There owners apparently chose to sulk in silence, clearly dazzled by the late season brilliance of my rag-tag bunch of misfits, cast offs, free agents, scrubs, has-beens, and will-be's.

So another silent year passes. Your mouths weren't in it. One has to wonder if your hearts were. Mine was, chumps! You were the silent majority. I was the fart in church!

Geaux Buttheads!!!

ecps92

#14 Post by ecps92 » 03 Jan 2017 07:00

All of that and juggling two teams :)

Congrats - We now move onto Hockey !
Scott SNE Webmaster wrote:The No Fun League has come to an end. I spent a year in this league of monks. None of them can talk smack and actually have a fun time doing so. Very disappointing.

I was a little relieved when a few of them made a half arsed attempt to bust my chops in this thread. Something about me not showing up for the draft. So my team went on autodraft, and some of the results were OK, others not so much.

So I tweaked things over the season. And with that I present to you the Total Buttheads....Fantasy Football Champions for 2016. The Buttheads were late bloomers, stumbling to a 4-6 record at one point. It didn't look good. And then a funny thing happened...they never lost again and proceeded to tear through the playoffs, dismantling and embarrassing every team that stood in their way. All of those teams had better records in the regular season than the Buttheads, but when it mattered most they folded like a worn-out roadmap. There owners apparently chose to sulk in silence, clearly dazzled by the late season brilliance of my rag-tag bunch of misfits, cast offs, free agents, scrubs, has-beens, and will-be's.

So another silent year passes. Your mouths weren't in it. One has to wonder if your hearts were. Mine was, chumps! You were the silent majority. I was the fart in church!

Geaux Buttheads!!!
Bill Dunn N1KUG
Cruise Ship Frequencies