Industrial Trbo trunk talkgroup 104

Discussion forum for scanning Cape Cod & the Islands, including Barnstable, Dukes, and Nantucket counties.
disp617

Industrial Trbo trunk talkgroup 104

#1 Post by disp617 » 28 Oct 2018 09:19

Going over some recordings on my BCD536HP and monitoring from Central Mass I'm getting a medical transport company on talkgroup 104. The wiki shows the base identifies as 825. Listening to the recordings it sounds like they are actually identifying by 258. https://www.primemedtransport.com/ is located on Cape Cod has a phone number of 508 258-3787. Could be a coincidence but I'm not close enough to confirm.

They also have a Middlesex county phone number which is why I think I'm receiving them out in Central Mass.

garys

Re: Industrial Trbo trunk talkgroup 104

#2 Post by garys » 28 Oct 2018 11:34

That's consistent with what I've heard when listening to them on my SDR/DSD+ set up. I don't think I have it in my 536 or 436, so I don't hear it that often. My initial thought was that it was the chair car units of Cape Cod Ambulance, but that was just because of the TG number.

It doesn't sound like an ambulance service at all. It's unclear from their website what type of vehicle they use for stretcher patients and they only say that an EMT will be with the person being transported. I don't think they even use the word "patient" because patient + stretcher = ambulance, and they'd come under OEMS regulations.

I think you've hit the nail on the head with this one.