Data Slicer for Trunker.exe

A forum for discussion of the many trunked radio systems in and around our listening area.
jeffkett
SNE and Wiki Moderator

Data Slicer for Trunker.exe

#1 Post by jeffkett » 11 Mar 2019 19:57

Reaching out to the group....Old school here...I am wondering if anyone has a Data Slicer sitting around gathering dust. I am reviving an older laptop with the 9 pin COMM Port. The slicer I had previous doesn't seem to be passing any signal.

Also on a side note, I just received my renewed GMRS . I got a white paper with the "water mark " for lack of a word....." Official Copy" across the face. Does anyone know how to get the better heavier stock license without the Official Copy across it?
Thanks Jeff

wb1hbu

Re: Data Slicer for Trunker.exe

#2 Post by wb1hbu » 11 Mar 2019 22:59

Hello,

If you have an account on the FCC website, you can log in and get an "Official Copy" of any of your licenses. You can print it out on heavier stock.

73 Eric

ecps92
Wiki Administrator

Re: Data Slicer for Trunker.exe

#3 Post by ecps92 » 12 Mar 2019 07:06

Yes, have done the same on Parchment paper - log into your ULS
wb1hbu wrote:
11 Mar 2019 22:59
Hello,

If you have an account on the FCC website, you can log in and get an "Official Copy" of any of your licenses. You can print it out on heavier stock.

73 Eric
Bill Dunn N1KUG
Cruise Ship Frequencies
http://scanmaritime.com

"The tougher it is to find a frequency, the more it makes me want to work to find it. - I've learned to use the SEARCH Button"