Warning about the uncertainty heeded.
I would like to postulate that site 66 is probably Derry, New Hampshire, and that 68, if it exists is probably Hopkinton, MA. (I see 68 in the file garys provided; I do not see any sites listing it as a neighbor site, and am likely too far away to be able to hear it here if it were active.)
I tried to put licenses to some of these. It involves a bit of guesswork, but the guesses are usually ones I'm comfortable with. (For example, one of the frequencies has only two users in New Hampshire: one is to Dispatch Communications on Merrill Hill, and the other is Story Land.) I'm drawing inferences on locations from the licenses, though I know some new trunked systems seem to play fast and loose with licensing. I have not looked at emissions designators, because many users don't seem to add it to their license, and others have it licensed but don't use it.
I have not done any monitoring for this post, much less DF. More to follow after I park the scanner on these guys for a while.
63 - Georgetown
* 1 - 472.8375, WIJ877 (David Unkles, 400W)
* 2 - 483.7875, WIJ228 (DCC Engineering, 50W)
* 3 - 484.3125, WIK401 (Unkles, 500W)
484.3125 is also licensed to "North East Tower Associates" for 1kW ERP in North Andover under WII572. I don't think it's related, but those sites seem rather close.
64 - Hudson, NH
All licensed for Merrill Hill, Hudson, NH. The wiki lists this as "Hudson, NH?" and based on licenses that would seem correct.
* 462.35 - WQQC597, 300W, Unkles
* 463.2625 - same
* 484.7375 - WIM465, 300W, DCC Engineering
WQQC597 also has 464.6625 licensed, but it's not in the radio dump I read, so it's probably unrelated.
66 - Maybe Derry, NH?
Listed on the wiki as "Unknown." Its site neighbors are listed as Boston (69), Georgetown (63), Hudson (64), Abington (61), and Southern MA/Northern RI (62).
I found the following plausible licenses for the frequencies on the wiki:
* 461.7125: WPPC649 - All-Comm has this licensed in Haverhill, MA and Derry, NH
* 461.8375, 463.8875 - same as above, WPPC649
* 472.9875: WIL581, David Unkles has this licensed in Topsfield, MA and Derry, NH.
Since both licenses have the same address, and since both names come up in other OneVoice sites, I think it's likely that Derry is the location of this site.
69 - Boston
I think the wiki has the LCNs wrong here, showing 7, 8, and 9 for Uniden ones, and 7-12 for DSD. I think the "Uniden" format should be 4, 5, and 6, which jives with what's in the dump file.
* 484.825, 472.45, and 472.05 - all WQLI930, David Unkles, 65W ERP from 200 Clarendon St. (Hancock Tower), and also 500W ERP from Waltham.
Based on the codeplug and that, I think the layout should look like:
* 1 - 451.7000, WPNU323 (DC Rentals, 200 Clarendon plus a Hopkinton site)
* 2 - 461.6750, WPIZ830 (All-Comm, 200 Clarendon)
* 3 - 463.5500, WNAF574 (All-Comm, 200 Clarendon; note that the HIlton also has that frequency licensed in Boston)
* 4 - 484.8250, WQLI930 (200 Clarendon)
* 5 - 472.4500 - WQLI930 (200 Clarendon)
* 6 - 472.0500 - WQLI930 (..)
* 7 - 484.0375 (KNR965 - All-Comm, One Financial Center)
* 8 - 451.4000 (WPNU323, same as 1 - DC Rentals, 200 Clarendon + Hopkinton)
68 - Hopkinton?
Nothing lists this a neighbor on the wiki, and no one seems to mention 68 being active. So this is probably not active. But, the codeplug shows:
* 1 - 453.0125 (WPMV416 - All-Comm)
* 2 - 451.5000 (WPNU323 - DC Rentals, same license as for Boston)
Again, I have done no monitoring for this post; purely trying to cross-reference what's on the wiki with what's in the radio dump file garys kindly provided, and to try to link things to FCC licenses. Now comes the monitoring to try to confirm which of these are active!