Massachusetts State Police
- Barnstable County is covered by Zone 4. The outer cape is covered by Zone 6 in Truro. Several Cape Cod Police Departments and Fire Departments use the State Police radio system as well. More information is available here.
- Barnstable County is covered by Troop D
- D-2 (South Yarmouth): Sandwich east of Exit 4 on Route 6, Barnstable, Yarmouth, Dennis, Harwich, Brewster, Chatham, Orleans, Eastham, Wellfleet, Truro, and Provincetown. D2 patrols are responsible for Route 6 (Mid-Cape Highway) east of Exit 4 (Chase Road).
- D-7 (Bourne): Sandwich west of Exit 4 on Route 6, Mashpee, Falmouth, and Bourne. D7 patrols are responsible for Route 6 (Mid-Cape Highway) west of Exit 4 (Chase Road).
- Berkshire County is covered by Zone 7.
- Conventional frequencies are still used heavily in Western Mass. Station B-1 uses 851.1750 (PL 141.3) for some operations, and low band for the rest. The low band channels are also frequently used by B4. Low band channel 6 (42.46 PL141.3) is the main Troop B channel.
- Berkshire County is covered by Troop B.
- B-1 (Lee): Alford, Becket, Egremont, Great Barrington, Lee, Lenox, Monterey, Mount Washington, New Marlborough, West & Central Otis*, Richmond, Sandisfield, Sheffield, Stockbridge, Tyringham, Washington, West Stockbridge
- B-4 (Cheshire): Adams, Cheshire, Clarksburg, Dalton, Florida, Hancock, Hinsdale, Lanesborough, New Ashford, North Adams, Peru, Pittsfield, Savoy, Williamstown, Windsor
- B-5 (Russell): East Otis
- Bristol County is covered by Zone 3.
- Bristol County is covered by Troop D and partially by Troop H
- D-4 (Middleboro): Berkley, Dighton, Easton, Raynham, Rehoboth, Seekonk, Taunton
- D-3 (North Dartmouth): Acushnet, Dartmouth, Fairhaven, Fall River, Freetown, New Bedford, Somerset, Swansea, Westport
- H-3 (Foxboro): Attleboro, Mansfield, North Attleboro, Norton
- Add Here
- Dukes County is Covered by Troop D
- Essex County is covered by Troop A
- A-1 (Andover): Andover, Methuen, North Andover and Lawrence
- A-2 (Newbury): Amesbury, Boxford, Georgetown, Groveland, Hamilton, Haverhill, Ipswich, Merrimac, Newbury, Newburyport, Rowley, Salisbury, Topsfield and West Newbury
- A-5 (Revere): Lynn and Nahant
- A-6 (Danvers): Beverly, Danvers, Essex, Gloucester, Lynnfield, Manchester, Marblehead, Middleton, Peabody, Rockport, Salem, Saugus, Swampscott and Wenham
- Franklin County is covered by Troop B for Western and Central and by Troop C for Eastern portions.
- Central Franklin County (Areas near I91) are covered by Zone 16 and Zone 18
- Eastern Franklin County uses low band channel 6, 42.46 PL 141.3, as well as Zone 08,Zone 09, Zone 10.
- Western Franklin County uses low band channel 6, 42.46 PL 141.3, with very occasional useage of Zone 7.
- B-2 (Shelburne Falls) Ashfield, Bernardston, Buckland, Charlemont, Colrain, Conway, Deerfield, Gill, Greenfield, Hawley, Heath, Leyden, Monroe, Montague, Northfield, Rowe, Shelburne.
- B-6 (Northampton) Leverett, Sunderland, Whatley.
- C-1 (Athol) Erving, New Salem, Orange, Warwick, Wendell.
- C-7 (Belchertown/Quabbin) Shutesbury
- Hampden County is primarily covered by Zone 18, with coverage by Zones 8, 9, 13, and 14. The low band channels are also frequently used. Station B5 does not use the trunked system. Low band channel 6 (42.46 PL141.3) is the main Troop B channel.
- Hampden County is covered by Troop B and Troop C
- B3 (Springfield): Agawam, Chicopee, East Longmeadow, Hampden, Holyoke, Longmeadow, Ludlow Springfield, West Springfield, Wilbraham.
- B5 (Russell): Blandford, Chester, Granville, Montgomery, Russell, Southwick, Tolland, Westfield
- C5 (Sturbridge): Brimfield, Wales, Holland, Palmer, Monson
- Hampshire County is covered mainly by Zone 18, with some fill areas covered by Zone 07, Zone 13, and Zone 14. Western portions of the county still use low band channel 6, 42.46 PL 141.3
- Hampshire County, Western and Central is patrolled by Troop B with Eastern Sections covered by Troop C
- B-5 (Russell) patrolls Huntington, Middlefield, and Worthington
- B-6 (Northampton) patrolls Amherst, Chesterfield, Cummington, Easthampton, Goshen, Hadley, Hatfield, Northampton, Plainfield, South Hadley, Southampton, Westhampton, Williamsburg
- C-7 (Belchertown/Quabbin) patrolls Belchertown, Granby, Pelham, Ware.
* Note: Troop E disbanded as of 5/1/2018. Duties are distributed among Troops B, C, and H. Zone Coverage:
- Zone Coverage varies since the Turnpike runs from East to West along the entire Commonwealth
- Troop E covers the Massachusetts Turnpike (Interstate 90). Troop E is also responsible for the tunnels in Boston.
- E1 is now H8 (H-PTL-2)
- E2 is now C10 (C-PTL-3)
- E3 is now B8 (B-PTL-2)
- E4 is now H9 (H-PTL-3)
- H8 (Weston): Exit 19 (Brighton) to Exit 11 (Grafton)
- C10 (Charlton): Exit 11 (Grafton) to Ludlow/Chicopee Line
- B8 (Westfield): Ludlow/Chicopee Line to NY State Border
- H9 (S.Boston): Exit 19 (Brighton) to Boston (Inc Tunnels & Zakim Bridge)
- Zone 5 covers all of Middlesex County.
- Middlesex County is covered by Troop A, Troop C and Troop H
- A-1 (Andover): Dracut, Dunstable, Lowell, North Reading, Reading, Tewksbury, Tyngsboro and Wilmington
- A-3 (Concord): Acton, Bedford, Billerica, Boxboro, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Concord, Lexington, Lincoln, Littleton, Maynard, Stow and Westford
- A-4 (Medford): Arlington, Burlington, Everett, Malden, Medford, Melrose, Somerville, Stoneham, Winchester and Woburn
- A-6 (Danvers): Wakefield
- C-4 (Leominster): Ashby, Ayer, Groton, Pepperell, Shirley and Townsend
- F-? (Bedford): Hanscom Air Field
- H-2 (Framingham): Ashland, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Hudson, Marlboro, Natick, Newton (portions), Sherborn, Sudbury, Waltham, Wayland and Weston
- H-4 (Boston): Cambridge (portions)
- H-5 (Brighton): Cambridge (portions), Newton (portions), Watertown, Belmont (portions), Waltham (portions), Arlington (portions)
- The north side of Nantucket is covered by Zone 4
- Nantucket is covered by Troop D, there are several MSP officers based at the Police Station.
- H-3 (Foxboro): Foxboro, Dedham (Routes US1/I95/MA128), Westwood, Walpole, Sharon,
- H-4 (Boston / Lower Basin): Brookline(portions)
- H-5 (Brighton / Upper Basin) :Brookline (portions)
- H-6 (So.Boston / Old Colony): Quincy(portions)
- H-7 (Milton / #0072BB Hills): Avon, Boston(portions), Braintree, Canton, Dedham (portions), Quincy(portions),Randolph
- Plymouth County is covered by Zone 3.
- Plymouth county is covered by Troop D
- D-1 (Norwell): Abington, Cohasset, Duxbury, Hanover, Hanson, Hingham, Hull, Kingston, Marshfield, Norwell, Pembroke, Rockland, Scituate, Weymouth, Whitman
- D-4 (Middleboro); Bridgewater, Brockton, Carver, East Bridgewater, Halifax, Lakeville, Middleboro, Plympton, West Bridgewater
- D-7 (Bourne): Marion, Mattapoisett, Plymouth, Rochester, Wareham
- -D7 (Bourne) also covers Myles Standish State Forest in South Carver
- Suffolk County is covered by Zone 5. There are other very small zones inside tunnels to expand coverage to those areas.
- Suffolk County is covered by Troop A and Troop H. Several of the highways in the area are patrolled by Troop E and Troop F.
- A-5 (Revere) Revere, Chelsea, Winthrop, East Boston
- E-1 (Weston) MassPike to Brighton Tolls
- E-4 (South Boston) MassPike, Brighton Tolls to East Boston & Metropolitan Highway System, Airport Tunnels
- F-1 (East Boston / Logan) Massport-Logan International Airport; Massport-Tobin Bridge; Massport-Charlestown, Massport-East Boston, Massport-South Boston;
- H-1 (Ashburton Place) 1 Ashburton Pl., Beacon Hill (Former Capitol Police Station)
- H-4 (Boston / Lower) Boston, West End, No. End, Back Bay, Fenway, J.P., Roxbury
- H-5 (Brighton / Upper) Allston, Brighton, Chestnut Hill
- H-6 (South Boston / Old Colony) South Boston, Dorchester, Neponset
- H-7 (Milton / #0072BB Hills) West Roxbury, Hyde Park, J.P., Dorchester, Mattapan
- Worcester County is covered by Zone 8. There are also 'filler' sites, Zone 9, on Ragged Mountain in West Brookfield; Zone 10, on Adams Hill in Athol; Zone 13, on Steerage Hill in Brimfield; and Zone 14, on Bald Peak in Monson.
- Worcester County is covered by Troop C
- C-1 (Athol): Athol, Ashburnham, Erving, Gardner, Hubbardston, New Salem, Orange, Petersham, Phillipston, Royalston, Templeton, Warwick, Wendell, Westminster, and Winchendon
- C-2 (Millbury, formerly Grafton): Bellingham, Blackstone, Douglas, Grafton, Hopedale, Hopkinton, Marlborough, Mendon, Milford, Millbury, Millville, Northborough, Northbridge, Shrewsbury, Southborough, Sutton, Upton, Uxbridge, and Westborough, Also Metrowest MWRA Reservoirs
- C-3 (Brookfield): Barre, Brookfield, East Brookfield, Leicester, New Braintree, North Brookfield, Oakham, Paxton, Spencer, Warren, and West Brookfield
- C-4 (Leominster): Ashby, Ayer, Berlin, Bolton, Fitchburg, Groton, Harvard, Hudson, Lancaster, Leominster, Lunenburg, Pepperell, Shirley, and Townsend
- C-5 (Sturbridge): Auburn, Brimfield, Charlton, Dudley, Holland, Monson, Oxford, Palmer, Southbridge, Sturbridge, Wales, and Webster
- C-6 (Holden- Troop C HQ): Boylston, Clinton, Holden, Princeton, Rutland, Sterling, West Boylston, and Worcester, Also Wachusetts MWRA Reservoirs
- C-7 (Belchertown): Belchertown, Granby, Hardwick, Pelham, Shutesbury, and Ware, Quabbin Reservoir
- C-8 (New Braintree) is the home of the State Police Academy. It is also the Emergency Dispatch Center several communities. See C-8 Area Dispatch Towns for more information.
- C-9 (Devens) covers the Devens Commerce Center in Ayer