Problem with PMs

This forum is for discussion about the overall website and message board setup, comments, suggestions, and gripes.
garys
SNE and Wiki Moderator

Problem with PMs

#1 Post by garys » 20 Dec 2018 06:25

Is anyone else having an issue sending Private Messages? I've sent a couple in the past few days, but they seem to be stuck in my Outbox. I get an acknowledgement that they were went, but it doesn't seem that they are actually being sent.

Gary
We're peace loving people, we're not hunting trouble, but if trouble should find us, we'll stand up and fight.

ecps92
Wiki Administrator

Re: Problem with PMs

#2 Post by ecps92 » 20 Dec 2018 06:47

PM's are functioning fine
garys wrote:
20 Dec 2018 06:25
Is anyone else having an issue sending Private Messages? I've sent a couple in the past few days, but they seem to be stuck in my Outbox. I get an acknowledgement that they were went, but it doesn't seem that they are actually being sent.

Gary
Bill Dunn N1KUG
Cruise Ship Frequencies
http://scanmaritime.com

"The tougher it is to find a frequency, the more it makes me want to work to find it. - I've learned to use the SEARCH Button"

W1KNE
Owner-Webmaster

#3 Post by W1KNE » 20 Dec 2018 10:00

garys wrote:
20 Dec 2018 06:25

Gary
The PM remains in the outbox until the recipient reads it. If it still in the outbox, it hasn't been read.
Mike Fitzpatrick
Broadcast Engineer - RF Enthusiast
Owner: Scan New England - NECRAT.US
Issues with Scan New England can be privately addressed to me. W1KNE at scan-ne.com.

garys
SNE and Wiki Moderator

#4 Post by garys » 20 Dec 2018 12:22

That explains it, then. I've never seen that on any other forum.

Thanks,

Gary
W1KNE wrote:
20 Dec 2018 10:00

The PM remains in the outbox until the recipient reads it. If it still in the outbox, it hasn't been read.
We're peace loving people, we're not hunting trouble, but if trouble should find us, we'll stand up and fight.