Multiple User Accounts

This forum is for discussion about the overall website and message board setup, comments, suggestions, and gripes.

W1KNE

Multiple User Accounts

#1 Post by W1KNE » 18 Apr 2019 00:13

Hello!

It has come to my attention a few users have created second accounts because they couldn't get into their old account. If this is you, please send me a PM or email me at the address in my signature. I can update your email address and reset your password manually. Please don't create a second account without contacting me first. Having two accounts is confusing, and your history won't follow. If your original email address is invalid, you won't get important email notifications like password resets. Please make sure you keep your email address up to date!

(Note, your membership here requires you have a valid email address. If your email bounces, I may have to temporarily force your account into reactivation, until you give me your updated address, won't be accessible. This is for your user account security. We store email address on a secure web server. Email addresses aren't made public, and are only seen by the moderator team here, unless you choose to do so in your signature.)

If you have two accounts, please contact me.

Thanks,
-- MIke
Mike Fitzpatrick
Broadcast Engineer - RF Enthusiast
Owner: Scan New England - NECRAT.US
Issues with Scan New England can be privately addressed to me. W1KNE at scan-ne.com.