For Sale?

This forum is for discussion about the overall website and message board setup, comments, suggestions, and gripes.
garys
Forums and Wiki Moderator

For Sale?

Post by garys »

Can we use the Scanning Equipment forum to post items for sale? If not, will there be a separate forum for that?

Gary
We're peace loving people, we're not hunting trouble, but if trouble should find us, we'll stand up and fight.

Joe SNE Moderator

Post by Joe SNE Moderator »

We've sold/bought equipment in that forum before, so I don't see why it can't be done now. I thought about having a dedicated thread for selling, but that would just get too long, too quick. Unless Scott builds a new forum for selling, then I say we stick to individual threads in the Scanning Equipment forum.

Scott
Site Administrator

Post by Scott »

I had considered a separate Classifieds thread, but there aren't really enough postings to support it, IMHO. If the masses want it it's certainly easy enough to add one. Scanning Equipment is the forum to post any classifieds in for the moment.
Scott
SNE Maintenance/Janitor/Fixer of "Things"

garys
Forums and Wiki Moderator

Post by garys »

Thanks, will do.

I'll be putting up a 296D and 785D for sale later tonight. I thought I'd give the crew here first shot before I put them on Ebay.

As our dispatchers say, "Details to follow". :)

Gary
We're peace loving people, we're not hunting trouble, but if trouble should find us, we'll stand up and fight.