Copley Place Mall

For any scanning or radio topic that does not fit into the other forums. Anything that simply doesn't fit anywhere else!

Post Reply
Message
Author
scannermaster
Posts: 52
Joined: 26 May 2018 13:02

Copley Place Mall

#1 Post by scannermaster » 27 Aug 2019 00:00

I used to be able to receive the Copley Place Mall on 464.425, D205, but now not receiving it. Curious if anyone has any info on that. Thanks. Rich.

OceanNora
Posts: 127
Joined: 05 Mar 2018 12:57

Re: Copley Place Mall

#2 Post by OceanNora » 28 Aug 2019 23:00

Unfortunately I have no info, but can confirm that I'm no longer hearing it as well. I parked my scanner on the frequency for several hours a few days ago to see if it had changed modes but didn't catch anything, not even DMR data from a weak signal.

OceanNora
Posts: 127
Joined: 05 Mar 2018 12:57

Re: Copley Place Mall

#3 Post by OceanNora » 31 Dec 2019 16:17

scannermaster wrote:
27 Aug 2019 00:00
I used to be able to receive the Copley Place Mall on 464.425, D205, but now not receiving it. Curious if anyone has any info on that. Thanks. Rich.
Finally found them, they're still operating on 464.4250. They've gone DMR with a Color Code of 15. The only talkgroup found on it so far is 41011 Timeslot 1 being used by security. It seems very low power so if you're outside the city you likely won't hear them anymore.

User avatar
W1KNE
Owner-Webmaster
Posts: 4163
Joined: 19 Aug 2005 12:00
Location: Taunton, MA
Contact:

Re: Copley Place Mall

#4 Post by W1KNE » 04 Jan 2020 15:25

OceanNora wrote:
28 Aug 2019 23:00
Unfortunately I have no info, but can confirm that I'm no longer hearing it as well. I parked my scanner on the frequency for several hours a few days ago to see if it had changed modes but didn't catch anything, not even DMR data from a weak signal.
I heard this today too up at Blue Hills, which is an easy LOS shot. Confirmed it and put it in the wiki. Remember to submit these changes so they can be entered in.
Mike Fitzpatrick
Broadcast Engineer - RF Enthusiast
Owner: Scan New England - NECRAT.US
Issues with Scan New England can be privately addressed to me. W1KNE at scan-ne.com.

OceanNora
Posts: 127
Joined: 05 Mar 2018 12:57

Re: Copley Place Mall

#5 Post by OceanNora » 05 Jan 2020 00:45

W1KNE wrote:
04 Jan 2020 15:25
OceanNora wrote:
28 Aug 2019 23:00
Unfortunately I have no info, but can confirm that I'm no longer hearing it as well. I parked my scanner on the frequency for several hours a few days ago to see if it had changed modes but didn't catch anything, not even DMR data from a weak signal.
I heard this today too up at Blue Hills, which is an easy LOS shot. Confirmed it and put it in the wiki. Remember to submit these changes so they can be entered in.
Thanks, I had already entered into the Submit Data forum on New Year's, it just looks like it's still in the queue.
viewtopic.php?f=69&t=41316

User avatar
W1KNE
Owner-Webmaster
Posts: 4163
Joined: 19 Aug 2005 12:00
Location: Taunton, MA
Contact:

Re: Copley Place Mall

#6 Post by W1KNE » 05 Jan 2020 11:03

OceanNora wrote:
05 Jan 2020 00:45

Thanks, I had already entered into the Submit Data forum on New Year's, it just looks like it's still in the queue.
viewtopic.php?f=69&t=41316
And so you did, and it got missed. It's been done.

Thanks!
Mike Fitzpatrick
Broadcast Engineer - RF Enthusiast
Owner: Scan New England - NECRAT.US
Issues with Scan New England can be privately addressed to me. W1KNE at scan-ne.com.

OceanNora
Posts: 127
Joined: 05 Mar 2018 12:57

Re: Copley Place Mall

#7 Post by OceanNora » 05 Jan 2020 23:35

Many thanks, we're all still on holiday mode. That's one mystery solved, now if only we could find the Pru we'd really start the new year off right.

Post Reply