Wellfleet Beaches

Discussion forum for scanning Cape Cod & the Islands, including Barnstable, Dukes, and Nantucket counties.
captnbarns

Wellfleet Beaches

Post by captnbarns »

how do i go about listening to the wellfleet beaches ? explain to me like im 5

W1KNE
Owner-Webmaster

Re: Wellfleet Beaches

Post by W1KNE »

Hello!

Welcome to Scan New England. There are a few ways to determine what frequencies are used. The easiest to use is our world famous Scan New England wiki. Click on SNE Wiki on the left.
Go to Cape Cod and Islands Portal, click on Barnstable County Municipal Depts & Utilities, scroll down to Wellfleet. It doesn't appear that we have any entries.

Not to worry. Sometimes users haven't ID any radios, or there aren't any radios actually used, or they could be on the DPW frequencies.

You will have to discover what they are using on your own by travelling there with your scanner.

Also, unrelated, any new question you ask, should always be in a new topic. Replying to a 2 year old topic will get your question lost , and buried.

-- Mike
Mike Fitzpatrick
Broadcast Engineer - RF Enthusiast - Municipal Fire Alarm Collector
Owner: Scan New England - NECRAT.US
Issues with Scan New England can be privately addressed to me.

kelton.dray

Post by kelton.dray »

You can find Wellfleet beaches using the shared DPW repeater with an alternate PL.
453.050 C203.5

Beaches also use the fire channel (453.1875 C118.8) during emergent issues. UHF that is patched to their TRS TG

Tim

Post by Tim »

Try the Cape Cod National Seashore.
https://www.snewiki.com/wiki/index.php/ ... l_Seashore
BCD996P2, PSR-600, Pro-2006 and TRX-1. Home ant.- Par Mon-3. Handheld ant.- Gemtronics 800 mhz antenna,Gemtronics 830B Base Angle antenna, David Clark headset. :Bruins:

captnbarns

Post by captnbarns »

kelton.dray wrote:
23 Jun 2022 10:08
You can find Wellfleet beaches using the shared DPW repeater with an alternate PL.
453.050 C203.5

Beaches also use the fire channel (453.1875 C118.8) during emergent issues. UHF that is patched to their TRS TG
I just bought a BCD436HP.. what would be the steps? if you dont mind, explaining to me like im a dumb dumb.. on how get it programed..Sentinel or can i just use the scanner?

thanks in advance