Cape & Islands EMS Talkgroup Testing and Activity

Discussion forum for scanning Cape Cod & the Islands, including Barnstable, Dukes, and Nantucket counties.
Scott
Site Administrator

Cape & Islands EMS Talkgroup Testing and Activity

Post by Scott »

On Zone 04, this talkgroup has become active this evening with testing between Falmouth Hospital and Barnstable CMED. Monitoring for further.

There was also some news about the possibility of a field hospital being established on Joint Base Cape Cod, Cape Cod folks, it may be worth hitting those search buttons a little more than usual in the coming days.

Edit: TG for C&I EMS is 37392.
Scott
SNE Maintenance/Janitor/Fixer of "Things"

garys
SNE and Wiki Moderator

Re: Cape & Islands EMS Talkgroup Testing and Activity

Post by garys »

As Bill would say, "hit the search button." With everything going on, there is likely to be a lot of traffic we don't normally hear.
We're peace loving people, we're not hunting trouble, but if trouble should find us, we'll stand up and fight.

Wqwy879
Formerly KB1UAM - Moderated User

Post by Wqwy879 »

The Barnstable County Health Agency Talk Group on 38768 has also been quite active on zone 4. I've heard the county MACC Center quite a bit on the talk group. I hear all the towns health Departments do hourly checks and health Departments going to addresses where people who do have COVID-19. Quite interesting to listen too.

ecps92
Wiki Administrator

Post by ecps92 »

A Blast from the past oldie but worth adding TG
Scott wrote:
03 Apr 2020 20:36
On Zone 04, this talkgroup has become active this evening with testing between Falmouth Hospital and Barnstable CMED. Monitoring for further.

There was also some news about the possibility of a field hospital being established on Joint Base Cape Cod, Cape Cod folks, it may be worth hitting those search buttons a little more than usual in the coming days.

Edit: TG for C&I EMS is 37392.
Bill Dunn N1KUG
Cruise Ship Frequencies
http://scanmaritime.com

"The tougher it is to find a frequency, the more it makes me want to work to find it. - I've learned to use the SEARCH Button"