ICE MotoTRBO TRS Decoding Project

A forum for discussion of the many trunked radio systems in and around our listening area.
garys
SNE and Wiki Moderator

Re: ICE MotoTRBO TRS Decoding Project

#201 Post by garys » 20 Dec 2019 11:47

Perfection is using both 573 and 574 today. I don't seem to hear 573 during the evening and night and one if 574 is for "emergency" tows and 573 for routine tows. No matter, really, but both are still in use.
We're peace loving people, we're not hunting trouble, but if trouble should find us, we'll stand up and fight.

Scott
Site Administrator

#202 Post by Scott » 03 Jan 2020 14:46

Does anyone have an ID for TG 317? They call themselves "KCG" and I have heard locations called off in Mashpee and Sandwich, but I am not making the connection. In the past from time to time I have heard them do roll call type transmissions where all units in the field are called and (some) answer.

Any ideas folks?
Scott

jmarcel66

#203 Post by jmarcel66 » 15 Jan 2020 17:36

Jumped back into listening to the system in central NH and immediately found EasCare's talkgroups were more active up here in the past. I soon started hearing Care-Plus and Brewster Ambulances on TG:35 and at least Care-Plus chair cars on TG:37. Then the dispatcher offered a good morning to all the EasCare, Care-Plus and Brewster units on the air with her that day. The C/P units are running all over Southern New Hampshire. I've heard them on Sites 17, 19 and 38.

I don't know if EasCare has done any purchasing or if they're just handling dispatch for these companies. Care-Plus was bought kind of recently by someone, but I forget who.
John Marcel
K1FDD/WPXA902
Concord, NH Fire Alarm

garys
SNE and Wiki Moderator

#204 Post by garys » 17 Jan 2020 15:03

I've heard Eascare ambulances being sent to call in NH, but I haven't heard any Care Plus units yet.

The last I knew, there were two dispatchers on the air for all EasCare and Brewster units. I've even heard calls for Taunton 9-1-1 units simulcast on the EasCare Southcoast TG.

Brewster still maintains UHF NXDN conventional channels which are encrypted. Those seem to be for 9-1-1 responses.
We're peace loving people, we're not hunting trouble, but if trouble should find us, we'll stand up and fight.

garys
SNE and Wiki Moderator

#205 Post by garys » 18 Mar 2020 10:26

For those who listen to this system on a regular basis, this might be a good time to try to ID some newer users. The medical crisis is resulted in fewer routine transfers by EasCare and other private services. As a result, radio traffic on those TGs is much less and it's easier to track other users without having to lock out a lot of talk groups.