Nearby New York page updated

Scanner related discussion pertinent to anywhere in the world not covered by forum specific topics.
W1KNE

Nearby New York page updated

#1 Post by W1KNE » 30 Apr 2019 08:45

Back in 2007, when the site was expanding from Cape Cod to all of Massachusetts, I created a WIKI page for some of the adjacent counties in New York State. As those of you who are often on the border towns know, not only is the reception of New York State very dominant along the borders, often times, cross state resources are used for incidents and mutual aid. As this site expanded to cover all of New England, the Nearby New York page did not. So a long time making in the process, I have now expanded and updated the Nearby New York page to include from Westchester County in the south , all the way to the Canadian border. The entire western New England border. Links on the page go to Radio Reference for the heavy radio systems in New York City, Nassau and Suffolk Counties, which would be nearly impossible to maintain here.

Check it out! https://www.scan-ne.net/wiki/index.php? ... y_New_York
Mike Fitzpatrick
Broadcast Engineer - RF Enthusiast
Owner: Scan New England - NECRAT.US
Issues with Scan New England can be privately addressed to me. W1KNE at scan-ne.com.