Live County Fire Comms using Zello

Information regarding the many available scanner feeds, to include updates, changes, scheduled downtime, special broadcasts, your suggestions, etc.
WQWP554

Live County Fire Comms using Zello

Post by WQWP554 »

There are many scanner feeds out there these days and all serve there purpose and allow us to be selective as to what we want to listen to. I myself enjoy connecting to the Cape Scanner feeds while mobile on my phone linked through the blue tooth to my truck stereo. Just haven't gotten around to throwing a scanner in the truck yet..lol
So I have been playing around a bit with Zello to chat with friends and I have found that transmitting radio comms through zello has added to the game. (Another tool in the tool box). What is neat is I can also recall and play back any traffic that I may have missed . There are many channels that offer radio comms and I wonder if anyone has or would be interested in starting a list of known scanner audio channels on Zello.
I'll start the list,anyone else?
Zello radio audio channel ,(Cape Cod Fire Radio) which offers just Barnstable County Fire Mutual aid /Ops channel coverage.

Rick,WQWP554
Wqwy879
Banned User - KB1UAM

Re: Live County Fire Comms using Zello

Post by Wqwy879 »

New Bedford Police.
Plymouth County Control.
Plymouth County Scanner
BFD 1
BFD 2
BFD 3
BFD 5 (BFD is all Boston Fire)
Attleboro,Ma area Fire scanner
Taunton, Ma area police and Fire

This is what I have in my channel list. Worcester Fire Had one but haven't heard it in use lately.
ecps92
Wiki Administrator

Post by ecps92 »

Keep in mind, these come and go, having used Zello [years ago] and now slowly getting back into it [altho a PITA, during a meeting]
many of the older Channels I had a now defunct
Wqwy879 wrote: 25 Mar 2019 00:30 New Bedford Police.
Plymouth County Control.
Plymouth County Scanner
BFD 1
BFD 2
BFD 3
BFD 5 (BFD is all Boston Fire)
Attleboro,Ma area Fire scanner
Taunton, Ma area police and Fire

This is what I have in my channel list. Worcester Fire Had one but haven't heard it in use lately.
Bill Dunn N1KUG
Cruise Ship Frequencies
http://scanmaritime.com

"The tougher it is to find a frequency, the more it makes me want to work to find it. - I've learned to use the SEARCH Button"
dogmandew

Post by dogmandew »

A couple more that I've found:

Middleton Fire
Saugus Fire
Fitchburg Fire
Portland Maine Fire
Portland Maine Police

It is too bad there isn't a better way to keep track. The Zello channel search sucks really and is filled with so much random crap it is a pain to use.
Citywide 173

Post by Citywide 173 »

I read this and remembered that I hadn't re-installed Zello on the desktop after a Windows crash. The Attleboro Area Fire Feed is back online. There is a widget available to channel owners that allows it to be embedded on a website and I was trying to aggregate the active feeds at the following page: https://altradio.xyz/Forum/misc.php?page=LiveAudio but it is a bit of a daunting task. If people could make suggestions for channels that have the widget enabled, or, if you run a channel, add the widget support and let me know, it would be appreciated.
Ed Burke
Administrator-Firepics Online Groups
KD1EMS WQRD823 WRZG255
jbella

Post by jbella »

Leominster Fire
n1kxj/ray

Post by n1kxj/ray »

I listen to Cape fire
Plymouth County Control on Plymouth County Scanner
BFD 1 (Boston Fire)
BFD 2

I also have Norfolk County Control and will make it public this week. Just a little more testing. Quality is important.

Metro Fire is on it's way to being a feed as well.

It is nice to be able to listen to the departments that are important to us. But as I have learned don't give your scanner away. It is still a good friend.
n1kxj/ray

Post by n1kxj/ray »

Announcing Norfolk County Control Zello feed. On Zello search for channel named NCC MA and add to your contacts.Anyone can listen only moderators can talk unless trusted. It is intended to be a listen only channel. If you want to chat about incidents use MAS COMM for incident chat.

On NCC MA you will be listening to Norfolk County Control district 4 dispatch channel 1, Fire ground repeater channel 2 and fire ground repeater channel 5 radio operations.

Questions and comments can be posted here or email me at n1kxj@hotmail.com

Enjoy,

Ray / N1KXJ
WQWP554

Post by WQWP554 »

Harwich Fire now has a Zello FA audio Feed.
Adam3018

Post by Adam3018 »

Marion FD on Zello
buzzell210

Post by buzzell210 »

Any updates on zello channels I’m looking for New Hampshire and Mass To put in on zello thank you