ROCKINGHAM COUNTY FIRE

Scanning information and discussion for the state of New Hampshire.
pdurf

ROCKINGHAM COUNTY FIRE

Post by pdurf »

I have been hearing North Hampton Fire Dept. being dispatched and subsequent radio traffic on Seacoast Fire(154.1900). They have been using town name in transmissions and I have confirmed addresses. I don't know if this is a permanent switch from their channel (154.1450)or due to a temporary issue with their system. I have been noticing this for several days now. If anyone has more info or wants to confirm,feel free to do so.
Pat D.
Deerfield, NH :Bruins: :Pats:

pdurf

Re: ROCKINGHAM COUNTY FIRE

Post by pdurf »

I believe I found the answer. Construction will begin soon on new public safety complex during which they will be moving to temporary quarters.
Pat D.

Aa00405

Post by Aa00405 »

Are they self dispatching on the frequency (like Raymond) or is Rock doing it?

pdurf

Post by pdurf »

Rock is doing it.
Pat D.

Matt0691

Post by Matt0691 »

Were they dispatched by Hampton Fire on the 145? Because if that was the case, maybe it was contractual and Rock Fire is the new dispatch center. Not confirmed, just food for thought.
Matt,
Tewksbury, MA

schwab
Forums and Wiki Moderator

Post by schwab »

Matt0691 wrote:
17 Jun 2022 23:10
Were they dispatched by Hampton Fire on the 145? Because if that was the case, maybe it was contractual and Rock Fire is the new dispatch center. Not confirmed, just food for thought.
They were self-dispatched on 154.145
Jacob
KB1VLA

pdurf

Post by pdurf »

This message was posted on their department page on town website. Whether it is temporary or permanent remains to be seen.

*** ATTENTION RESIDENTS - PHONE LINE CHANGE ***

In preparation of our upcoming move to temporary quarters in advance of building construction, effective June 6, 2022, our 10-digit emergency line 603-964-8282 will be answered by the Rockingham County Sheriff's Dispatch Center from this point forward.

We always recommend you dial 9-1-1 for all emergencies as you are immediately connected with operators who can provide emergency medical dispatch as well as having the ability to geo-locate you in case you are unable to provide the information. However, rest assured if you dial the 603-964-8282 fire department emergency line, it will still continue to be answered.
Pat D.