FS: Whistler WS 1065

Radio hobby related (ONLY!) items that you have for sale or for auction at eBay. Wanted to buy posts are fine as well. Use FS when you have an item For Sale, FA when you have one For Auction, and WTB when you have something you Want To Buy. Please read the forum rules sticky at the top prior to posting.
garys
SNE and Wiki Moderator

FS: Whistler WS 1065

#1 Post by garys » 01 Jul 2019 19:06

I bought this used about a year ago. It's been totally reliable, but I decided to keep my 536HP because that has DMR and NXDN.

Receives analog and P25 conventional frequencies, Motorola, EDACS, LTR, and P25 trunking. It's programmed mostly for eastern MA currently.

Since nothing is perfect, I can only say that cosmetically this is nearly perfect. I'll get a couple of pictures up later tonight.

You get the scanner, DC Power supply, back of set antenna, bracket and two very nice wing nuts.

$175.00 plus the actual cost of shipping.

Payment by postal money order. If you want to meet locally to the greater Brockton area, I'll accept cash.

Contact via Personal Message with questions or offers.
We're peace loving people, we're not hunting trouble, but if trouble should find us, we'll stand up and fight.