Question for those using Adsbexchange.com

A forum for the discussion of civilian aircraft communications as heard throughout the New England area and its adjacent waters.
jeffkett
SNE and Wiki Moderator

Question for those using Adsbexchange.com

Post by jeffkett »

i have not used the Adsbexchange site for a very long time. It looks like they have greatly changed their web site format. If I remember from the old days, in the data area where all the flight info was displayed, you could see an entry for civilian or military. I don't believe in the new format that is shown. Does anyone know if there is a filter option or toggle that would distinguish Civilian/Military?
Jeff

disp617

Re: Question for those using Adsbexchange.com

Post by disp617 »

Yes, if you hit menu, options, filter you can filter out just military aircraft. What I also do is in the civ/mil column in the aircraft listings I click on the top of that column and that will put all military and interested aircraft at the top of the list.

cdgordon
SNE and Wiki Moderator

Post by cdgordon »

There is some testing I believe it is for a new interface for that website at:
https://tar1090.adsbexchange.com/
No tutorial but if you are used to the other, it is easier to figure out. Fewer options and filters but no timeout. For military, click the "U" at the top.

chris

Scott
Site Administrator

Post by Scott »

I'll +1 Chris's comment. That interface work very well for me and it's easy to track milair activity.
Scott
SNE Maintenance/Janitor/Fixer of "Things"