Welcome to SNE - Changes (UPDATE!)

All news and information about this site, including policy changes, website updates, and other important information regarding Scan New England will be in this forum.
W1KNE
Owner-Webmaster

Welcome to SNE - Changes (UPDATE!)

Post by W1KNE »

Welcome to Scan New England.

I want to thank everyone for their part in being a part of the forums. I appreciate all the continued input and feedback we receive, especially so many positive comments about how welcome people feel here.
I take pride in what this site is, and and the membership that makes it runs as smooth as it does.

Starting June 01, 2020, in an effort for some privacy, we've made some changes to the forums.

In order to control some of the information shared here, several forums are only visible to registered users. The good news is, registration is free, and open to most! All membership applications are personally vetted by the administration team here, so you can be assured of a "spam free" environment. And because the user database is only controlled by the those three admins, and not a third party company, your email is not shared with anyone.

To register, first please read our Terms of Service.. Then have a valid email address! (The email must remain valid for the length of your registration here). Once approved you're free to use the majority of the website. (Classifieds forums are restricted to regular users who hit a specific threshold of posting.). Email addresses are never shared and kept privately by the management here.
All new membership applications WILL be vetted prior to approval. .

The Scan New England wiki is open to everyone to browse. Changes are only done by user submissions by our moderator/administrator team.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me by email or contact an administrator on the link below.

Thanks for being with us!

-- Mike Fitzpatrick
Webmaster/Owner.
Mike Fitzpatrick
Broadcast Engineer - RF Enthusiast
Owner: Scan New England - NECRAT.US
Issues with Scan New England can be privately addressed to me. W1KNE at scan-ne.com.

W1KNE
Owner-Webmaster

Re: Welcome to SNE - Changes (UPDATE!)

Post by W1KNE »

Update to this thread.

Also if you applied for membership between June 01 and today, you will need to reapply.

Thanks!
Mike Fitzpatrick
Broadcast Engineer - RF Enthusiast
Owner: Scan New England - NECRAT.US
Issues with Scan New England can be privately addressed to me. W1KNE at scan-ne.com.