Your Account Email - PLEASE READ

All news and information about this site, including policy changes, website updates, and other important information regarding Scan New England will be in this forum.
W1KNE
Owner-Webmaster

Your Account Email - PLEASE READ

Post by W1KNE »

Please make sure you keep your email address ACTIVE with your account here.

If you are going to change your email address, please update it in your profile BEFORE changing it.

Otherwise you may have a delay while I rifle through and update your email address when you email me that you can't get into your account.

Thank you,

Mike.
Mike Fitzpatrick
Broadcast Engineer - RF Enthusiast - Municipal Fire Alarm Collector
Owner: Scan New England - NECRAT.US
W1KNE
Owner-Webmaster

Re: Your Account Email - PLEASE READ

Post by W1KNE »

Bump. A reminder to please keep your email account active and accurate here. If you lose access, you will need it to regain access. We will reject a "second username" work around because of this simple step.
If you have any issues, please feel free to contact me, and I will be more than happy to help.
Mike Fitzpatrick
W1KNE
Owner-Webmaster

Post by W1KNE »

If I send you an email on the email address you've used to register a new account, and I don't get a response. Your membership application will be denied.

All registrants and must have a valid email address. Otherwise you won't be able to unlock your account should you forget your password, and it'll take quite a bit longer to get a hold of me or Scott to manually unlock it.

So please, make sure you have a valid email.
Mike Fitzpatrick
W1KNE
Owner-Webmaster

Post by W1KNE »

Here is your yearly reminder that you need to have a current and active email address tied to your account! Otherwise you won't be able to reset your password.

Please note, NEW ACCOUNTS will not be allowed to "re-access" the forums because you lost your email and password.

Just send me a note if you have issues, but please, please, try to keep it up to date.

Thanks!!
Mike Fitzpatrick