461.5625 DMR

Identified frequencies posted in the Mystery Frequency Forum
OceanNora

461.5625 DMR

Post by OceanNora »

For the past month or so I've been picking DMR traffic on 461.5625 with a Color Code of 11. Reception from the Revere area has been marginal but so far I've been able to pick up TG 27 Timeslot 1. What traffic I could hear strongly leads me to believe that it's a hospital security/operations channel. I've heard people coming up from radiology, "Alpha's all secure," and someone securing the ED (I assume the Emergency Department) and chapel. I know that both BI Milton and Good Samaritan Brockton have channels listed in the Wiki under that frequency. Both are in the wiki as analog with the BI Milton frequency being confirmed much more recently (12/20 vs 2/12) but given how little traffic I've heard so far it could be either. If someone closer to the South Shore could monitor I feel like this should be pretty easy to ID.

ecps92
Wiki Administrator

Re: 461.5625 DMR

Post by ecps92 »

Only had CC 15 heard from Weymouth back in December, and in my to sit on it more list [bumped up in schedule just for you]

CC 11 is there in the weeds, and not able to get a better direction with the beam as CC 15 pops up at the same time

OceanNora wrote:
20 Apr 2021 11:36
For the past month or so I've been picking DMR traffic on 461.5625 with a Color Code of 11. Reception from the Revere area has been marginal but so far I've been able to pick up TG 27 Timeslot 1. What traffic I could hear strongly leads me to believe that it's a hospital security/operations channel. I've heard people coming up from radiology, "Alpha's all secure," and someone securing the ED (I assume the Emergency Department) and chapel. I know that both BI Milton and Good Samaritan Brockton have channels listed in the Wiki under that frequency. Both are in the wiki as analog with the BI Milton frequency being confirmed much more recently (12/20 vs 2/12) but given how little traffic I've heard so far it could be either. If someone closer to the South Shore could monitor I feel like this should be pretty easy to ID.
Bill Dunn N1KUG
Cruise Ship Frequencies
http://scanmaritime.com

"The tougher it is to find a frequency, the more it makes me want to work to find it. - I've learned to use the SEARCH Button"

OceanNora

Post by OceanNora »

I don't think I've caught this before maybe February, so it makes sense that you only would have seen CC15 (Harvard School of Public Health) back in December. I appreciate it, I'm interested to see what you find as you're closer to both Brockton and Milton than me.

ecps92
Wiki Administrator

Post by ecps92 »

Since you are closer to the Harvard site, it does need an updated reconfirmation as the only thing I get is the beacon not TG's even when left on over a 24 hrs period from my QTH
https://www.snewiki.com/wiki/index.php/ ... _Cambridge

Last we had for Milton was still Analog and using 900ISM, I know the Chief up there and will touch base with him over the next few weeks
OceanNora wrote:
21 Apr 2021 01:16
I don't think I've caught this before maybe February, so it makes sense that you only would have seen CC15 (Harvard School of Public Health) back in December. I appreciate it, I'm interested to see what you find as you're closer to both Brockton and Milton than me.
Bill Dunn N1KUG
Cruise Ship Frequencies

"The tougher it is to find a frequency, the more it makes me want to work to find it. - I've learned to use the SEARCH Button"

W1KNE
Owner-Webmaster

Post by W1KNE »

I am line of sight to Brockton from my house and can pick up most of the UHF DMR and conventional users in the city. Including both Good Sam and Brockton.
I haven't heard a peep on this from my house with the UHF antenna.
Mike Fitzpatrick
Broadcast Engineer - RF Enthusiast - Municipal Fire Alarm Collector
Owner: Scan New England - NECRAT.US
Issues with Scan New England can be privately addressed to me.

W1KNE
Owner-Webmaster

Post by W1KNE »

OceanNora wrote:
20 Apr 2021 11:36
We asked the top 3 people their answer. "Who is the user on the frequency above?"
Top Answer... Survey Says

BI Milton. Got it in the parking lot, close called on one scanner and no antenna on my SDS-100. The communications of "The Reedsdale Entrance" prior to my arriving should've been a sign.
It is a catch all hospital operations channel from what I heard today.
Mike Fitzpatrick

OceanNora

Post by OceanNora »

W1KNE wrote:
24 Apr 2021 14:53
We asked the top 3 people their answer. "Who is the user on the frequency above?"

BI Milton. Got it in the parking lot, close called on one scanner and no antenna on my SDS-100. The communications of "The Reedsdale Entrance" prior to my arriving should've been a sign.
I knew we'd figure it out eventually, excellent work by all. Are you still only seeing one TG on the frequency?

W1KNE
Owner-Webmaster

Post by W1KNE »

OceanNora wrote:
24 Apr 2021 16:15
I knew we'd figure it out eventually, excellent work by all. Are you still only seeing one TG on the frequency?
Yes, so far only TG27 TS1
Mike Fitzpatrick

ecps92
Wiki Administrator

Post by ecps92 »

Good Catch, used to get the Analog here in Weymouth but Nadda from the DMR :(
W1KNE wrote:
24 Apr 2021 14:53

Bill Dunn N1KUG
Cruise Ship Frequencies