I've been parking my scanner with "LCN Finder" and trunking discovery features on a few of the LTR systems in the area when not otherwise monitoring things, and thought I'd update a few systems. Honestly none of this is terribly exciting news, but much of the data already out there is quite old.
County Comms - Georgetown
http://scan-ne.net/wiki/index.php?title ... requencies
I have only seen LCN 01 and 02 active, consistent with ecps92's 2016.11.09 reconfirmation. 03 through 06 did not come up overnight on the LCN finder. I suspect the comment at the top of the page about stuff being moved over to NXDN is accurate.
Talkgroups heard yesterday:
- 1-02-067 - Trucks signing on, and then "washing off" before heading out. (Makes me wonder if it's cement trucks or something, but pure conjecture on my part.)
- 1-02-141 - EMS. Surely still "Northeast Regional Ambulance (Beverly Area)" as previously identified.
- 1-02-151 - I only caught a few instances of FleetSync of MDC IDs, no voice. Not very active, but in use.
- 1-02-155 - Some sort of school bus / student transportation. I'm sure N1BHH's "Safeway Transport (Kingston NH) Bus Co for MA/NH" ID is still accurate.
- 1-02-175 - Some sort of school bus / student transportation. They refer to it as "Channel 4" when calling into "Base." Seems to match up with N1BHH's identification of it.
Dispatch Communications - Hudson/Nashua, NH
Only the Boston one is listed: http://scan-ne.net/wiki/index.php?title ... ations_LTR
This isn't a new system, though.
I left the scanner on during Thursday's storm, and found the following TGs:
- 0-01-019 - Sounds like they're plowing. Locations in Merrimack and Nashua.
- 0-01-037 - Courtesy tone at the end of transmissions. Sounds like tow trucks in Nashua/Merrimack. Some units have very scratchy input.
- 0-01-054 - Plowing snow. Someone asked to "switch to direct" and I didn't hear the rest.
- 0-01-101 - Not very active; didn't get the gist of what type of user this is.
- 0-01-102 - Plowing in Nashua area.
- 0-01-107 - Little traffic; reference to plowing.
- 0-01-151 - EMS. Very active.
- 0-01-152 - EMS / chair cars. Referenced a W. Adams St. garage in Lowell, which is almost certainly PrideStar. Very active.
- 0-01-153 - Plowing, but not much activity.
- 1 - 484.1625
- 5 - 484.5625
- 9 - 483.8875
Nothing too enthralling here, but figured I'd report what I've found.