F&G Dispatch to migrate to NHSP

Scanning information and discussion for the state of New Hampshire.
ecps92
Wiki Administrator

F&G Dispatch to migrate to NHSP

Post by ecps92 »

https://nhfishgame.com/2022/11/17/fish- ... te-police/

Concord, NH – Effective Friday, November 25, 2022, NH Fish and Game Dispatch will now be administered by NH State Police Dispatch within the NH Department of Safety. The number for the public to call will remain the same, 603-271-3361, but people will now reach State Police Dispatch and this service will relay calls to Conservation Officers instead of Fish and Game Dispatch. All other Fish and Game contact numbers will remain the same.

“For the past year or so, after-hours calls to our dispatch number have been handled by State Police but this change will make it permanent and it will now be effective 24/7/365,” said NH Fish and Game Law Enforcement Division Chief Colonel Kevin Jordan. “The public will not have to do anything different, but their phone may show State Police instead of Fish and Game when they dial the number. State Police Dispatch will forward calls for service to the Conservation Officers moving forward.”

To learn more about the Fish and Game Law Enforcement Division, visit https://www.wildlife.state.nh.us/law-en ... index.html.
Bill Dunn N1KUG
Cruise Ship Frequencies
http://scanmaritime.com

"The tougher it is to find a frequency, the more it makes me want to work to find it. - I've learned to use the SEARCH Button"
cboykonh

Re: F&G Dispatch to migrate to NHSP

Post by cboykonh »

What frequencies? 156.21 is so hq if that is the dispatch I guess.
Chris
Weare, NH
kelton.dray

Post by kelton.dray »

If they abandon their seldom used repeater system, I'm sure they'll be dispatched from the NHSP troop channels, sort of like they are now
cboykonh

Post by cboykonh »

The way it’s worded it makes me think that they will continue using 151.34 but be dispatched by NHSP as has been discussed with NHSP hq using a console that can go between different frequencies for tge state police, what makes it any different for fish and game? NHSP troop d uses 156.21, troop b uses 154.935, fish and game uses 151.34 all through the same console. Correct me if I’m wrong, but wouldn’t it be possible to be able to just add on another already established repeater system?
Chris
Weare, NH
W1KNE
Owner-Webmaster

Post by W1KNE »

cboykonh wrote: 18 Nov 2022 23:40 The way it’s worded it makes me think that they will continue using 151.34 but be dispatched by NHSP as has been discussed with NHSP hq using a console that can go between different frequencies for tge state police, what makes it any different for fish and game? NHSP troop d uses 156.21, troop b uses 154.935, fish and game uses 151.34 all through the same console. Correct me if I’m wrong, but wouldn’t it be possible to be able to just add on another already established repeater system?
You're going to have to wait to see, like the rest of us.
Mike Fitzpatrick
Broadcast Engineer - RF Enthusiast - Municipal Fire Alarm Collector
Owner: Scan New England - NECRAT.US
Issues with Scan New England can be privately addressed to me.
kelton.dray

Post by kelton.dray »

cboykonh wrote: 18 Nov 2022 23:40 The way it’s worded it makes me think that they will continue using 151.34 but be dispatched by NHSP as has been discussed with NHSP hq using a console that can go between different frequencies for tge state police, what makes it any different for fish and game? NHSP troop d uses 156.21, troop b uses 154.935, fish and game uses 151.34 all through the same console. Correct me if I’m wrong, but wouldn’t it be possible to be able to just add on another already established repeater system?
Its all in the CORE BRoTHER!
It would be as simple as getting another box on the screen
ecps92
Wiki Administrator

Post by ecps92 »

And they likely had it already, long before this transition
kelton.dray wrote: 19 Nov 2022 09:16 Its all in the CORE BRoTHER!
It would be as simple as getting another box on the screen
Bill Dunn N1KUG
Cruise Ship Frequencies
http://scanmaritime.com

"The tougher it is to find a frequency, the more it makes me want to work to find it. - I've learned to use the SEARCH Button"
cboykonh

Post by cboykonh »

By another box are u suggesting that they combined 151.34 into the NHSP console? Possibly?
Chris
Weare, NH
kelton.dray

Post by kelton.dray »

ecps92 wrote: 19 Nov 2022 09:45 And they likely had it already, long before this transition
They certainly have, as the console IDs are in the NHSP dispatch range