New User Registations

All news and information about this site, including policy changes, website updates, and other important information regarding Scan New England will be in this forum.
W1KNE
Owner-Webmaster

New User Registations

#1 Post by W1KNE » 11 Oct 2019 09:12

Hi!

Welcome again to Scan New England.

An announcement today on New User Registrations. Our "user database" is getting out of control. There are hundreds of registered users on this forum who have not made a single post during their time here. One of the nice things about this forum is, it is setup to be public. That means you're free to view/browse, search and research without creating an account. The only time you need to create an account is to either post on here, or send a private message. So with that said, I have two notifications on user registrations.

1) Please only register if you plan on posting on the forum.

2) Users who have registered, but haven't logged on in over six months, and have never posted, will have their account deleted from the database. Users who have posted but not logged on in a year will also have their account deleted. Remember that deletion does not mean you still can't view the board. If you wish to reregister your account, you will be welcomed to. If you fall into the above category, but wish for me to save your account, please email me. (w1kne at scan-ne.com)

Note. If you haven't logged into your account, have been a participating member in the past, but can't remember your password or updated your email, contact me. I will reset both for you. Please do not register a duplicate account.

Thank you for your understanding.
Mike Fitzpatrick
Broadcast Engineer - RF Enthusiast
Owner: Scan New England - NECRAT.US
Issues with Scan New England can be privately addressed to me. W1KNE at scan-ne.com.