Non Active member pruning

All news and information about this site, including policy changes, website updates, and other important information regarding Scan New England will be in this forum.
W1KNE
Owner-Webmaster

Non Active member pruning

Post by W1KNE »

Hello

Before the start of 2020, I am going to begin to remove/delete old accounts, as a process to shrink down our database files on the server. If you're a member here, and haven't logged in, in over one full calendar year, your account is going to be deactivated and deleted. Please note, anything you may have posted, will be retained, so that we don't have Swiss cheese on the forums. If you haven't been on a while, but decide to come back, read this, but find your account is deleted, get in touch with me, and I will reactivate your account.

And as a friendly reminder, the entire message forum is open to the public, so you do not need a membership to view the forums* or the wiki. The account is only needed for private messaging and posting.

Thanks,
-- Mike

* - The classifieds forum is not open to the public, and only registered active users may use and see the forum.
Mike Fitzpatrick
Broadcast Engineer - RF Enthusiast - Municipal Fire Alarm Collector
Owner: Scan New England - NECRAT.US
Issues with Scan New England can be privately addressed to me.

W1KNE
Owner-Webmaster

Re: Non Active member pruning

Post by W1KNE »

This is going to be put on hold. I've found a glitch in the system...

Once I figure out the glitch, it will begin.
Mike Fitzpatrick
Broadcast Engineer - RF Enthusiast - Municipal Fire Alarm Collector
Owner: Scan New England - NECRAT.US
Issues with Scan New England can be privately addressed to me.